Contacting Manufacturing Companies For Skincare Products

Red Tulips In Green Grass

My next mission was to find products I CAN use. I trawled the shops in our high street and well it difficult. I checked skincare, haircare and basic household products ad could not find anything that was suitable for me with the allergies


Next, I tried the internet. I basically went about it this way. First, I tried the brands I knew, brands my friends used and then did a search for skin-friendly products under various search terms. 


This took a long time.... even when I found the brands often, surprisingly often there were NO ingredient listings!

On some, there seemed to be partial listings and a very few actually did list the full ingredients. So with many could not tell if it would be Ok for me or not. 

I decided that the only way I could be sure would be to contact each manufacturer and ask them if the product would be any good for me. So I composed a letter and emailed it out to probably over 30 companies. 



I have to say most were very helpful, some assigned a person to help me. Most gave me their ingredients or at least told me if my allergens were in the product or not. Only a couple did not reply to me. 


I eventually ended up with a shortlist. A very short list actually - of companies who had products that I can use.


It was now a matter of urgency to get those products to me as quickly as possible as do bear in mind - I had nothing to use for my haircare or skincare!! They were very helpful to me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deodorants For Sensitive Skin

What Is Skin Patch Allergy Testing ?

What Is A Sun Allergy?